Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Polka Dots





Blouse: Forever 21 JeansHue Shoes: Payless Watch: Cold Picnic Necklace: Forever 21

Today was a good day. The sun fought the clouds and won today. Even though it wasn't super sunny, the sun was out. One of the benefits of growing up in Oregon is that you get pretty good at knowing when it's going to rain. Today was one of those days I chose not to bring a jacket.

My sister drove down from Seattle and we celebrated my dad's birthday with some Chinese food (our families favorite).

Only three more days of work and I have another 11-day vacation (yeah I'm spoiled at work). Cory took a week off during this one and we're headed to Central Oregon again. Here are some pics from our last trip. 

I'm super excited about a whole week of relaxation and fun with my hubs. 

Hoping everyone has a fabulous rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment