Saturday, April 20, 2013

Seattle Trip

Last weekend I visited my sister up in Seattle again. I always love these visits. This time was special though, I met her boyfriend! (Interesting fact: they met on match.com) The weekend was filled with lots of laughs, trying some new things, meeting new people, and of course just enjoying each other's company. 

The first night we walked around downtown, I met her bf at his hockey game, and then we went out for dinner at this amazing Arabian food joint, Mamnoon. I am totally, TOTALLY recommending this place. Such great food, informative and helpful wait-staff, and a real nice environment. 





The following day was filled with adventures at Pike Place Market , stops at coffee shops, and a homemade dinner by the sis. 


Can I have this book shelf w/ the ladder in my home please?




After dinner we chatted and took her puppy Charlie for some walks. We then wanted to get dressed up and go back to Mamnoon, but it is closed on Mondays. So we decided to try out a new pizza joint, Via Tribunali . I would recommend this place if you like your pizza thin, and well modern I guess. We had to eat the pizza fork-n-knife style, and I ended up doing it brooklyn style. Yummy but just too thin for me. 

I was able to drive home with Charlie (my parents are watching her for the week), not like this of course though. Oh my sister is crazy at times :)


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend/week!


No comments:

Post a Comment