Saturday, April 20, 2013

Cupcake in my glass

I'm not a huge wine drinker. But when there is a sweet one, I mean really sweet, please fill my glass. My favorites are the Pink Moscato's. Recently I tried some new ones and I have to share. 

#1. Roscato Rosso Dolce 
I'm not a huge red wine drinker, actually I don't like any red wines....except for this one. It is a red sparkling wine. Chill before you serve and have large glasses available. These bottles are available at World Market. 


#2. Cupcake Moscato d' Asti
Now this one is sweet! I would say it tasted like a mix between a Moscato and Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Cider. Honestly, one champagne flute full was enough for me due to the sweetness. I found myself mixing 1 part Moscato and 1 part guava juice...now that = yum. These are available at Fred Meyer. 


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment