Saturday, April 6, 2013

Hello Random Saturday

(Warning: this post is a little random hodge-podge of the week)

This week was amazing. Between family, friends, and work I probably felt every known emotion to man. I'm sure glad that it's Friday though. 

Today we are getting ready for another vacation. We are headed to Central Oregon tomorrow and staying through Friday. Cory and I vacation really well together. Driving long distances, plane rides, waiting in traffic, dealing with the stresses that come from vacation, we just do well together. And that is probably one more reason why I'm really excited about this trip.


 A pic of our 1st flight together - 5 months of knowing/dating each other.

This week at work brought challenges that I haven't had in a while. During those intense moments with patients I wonder what the heck did I get myself into? But after the day is done, I realize that I can handle more that I think, and the blessings that come from those experiences far outweigh the difficult moments. I'll post more on this later.

But for now here are a few photos I took of my sister when she visited for my dad's birthday. She is so pretty and I'm so glad how they turned out. 

(I used this new photo app for editing the pictures.)





It's fun to see how our style of clothing had evolved over the years. As twins, growing up we matched a lot; partly because of my mom's doing, but partly because we had the same style. Many a times, at birthdays and Christmas, we would buy the same shirt/jacket for each other. It's nice that we are liking different things, branching out is easy for me because I can borrow something of hers but give it back if I don't like it. So much better than buying and finding out later! Oh the blessings of being a twin :)

Hope everyone has a splendid Saturday and week thereafter!




No comments:

Post a Comment