Thursday, March 28, 2013

Day Trip: Seaside

Tuesday my mom and I went on a spontaneous day trip to Seaside. It was so much fun. Just to go away from the city, smell the fresh sea air, have no pressures or worries to think about. My mom has been babysitting my sister's dog, so of course she joined us. 

Puppy Charolette "Charlie"




My momma



We ran around the beach, stopped at a restaurant and had clam chowder, and walked around the little shops. We stopped at this antique store and found this perfect jewelry case. I've been looking for one to put my earrings and rings in and this one was just perfect. 


Seaside is such a fun little town. Enough to do to keep everyone in the family entertained. Next time we go we'll be getting corn dogs and doing the bumper-cars. 

Gotta love day trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment