Friday, March 22, 2013

Fashion Show

Today I was able to attend my good friend Sierra Wasserman's senior portfolio show. She is graduating this week from the Art Institute of Portland; and she is headed to Europe this weekend to internship with a fashion design company in the Netherlands. 

She. Is. Talented.

I loved seeing her work and how much she glowed just being in her element. Her pieces were absolutely gorgeous. (I want her to be my personal designer/shopper). As I mentioned here she was able to tailor/create my wedding dress. 

I've known this young woman for 15 years now (yup, since 2nd grade) and I could not be more proud of what she has done with her life, and excited to see how this next adventure for her pans out. 

The talented Sierra: 


A dress she designed & created (birthday present please!)


A photo of what she did to my dress (kind of feel like a model)


Initial photo credit of me by e[a] photography

Some of her sketches: 


So proud to be her friend! 

Follow her on Instagram at @sierrawasserman

No comments:

Post a Comment