Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekend In Review

Rest. That was the theme of this weekend. I finally came down with what I think is an ear infection (survived the flu season without getting sick till Mar 1st. Not bad). So will little to no energy we didn't do a whole lot. 

Friday night was spent hosting a quaint dinner party for my parents and two of their close friends. We made clam dip,  steak, (these) potato au gratin, a spinach salad, and tiramisu for dessert. It was all so delicious and the night was really nice. 

Flowers from my guest:


Saturday I didn't change out of my pjs till around 4 pm. Cory made another wooden spoon and I caught up on all my shows. 


That night we had a quiet dinner at my brother and sister-in-laws house. Sunday we slept in, had lunch with a couple friends (they are planning their wedding so lots of fun convos ensued), and walked around our neighborhood. 

Gosh I love this man:


The weekend was relaxing. Praying I get rid of this bug before work. I'm wrapping up my stay-cation these next two days. I love you vacation time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment