Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Husband's Hobbies

One thing I love about my husband is his curiosity. He loves trying new things and he is interested in a wide variety of hobbies.  I noticed his love of trying new things while we started dating. He would jump from one hobby to the next. Trying it for a while and then moving to next; like a new pair of shoes - wearing them everyday for a week straight and then moving to another new pair. At first I was a bit annoyed - his whole world would be consumed with this new hobby and then it would only last a few weeks. 

However, my annoyance turned to wonder. He is so quick to try something new and go at with full force. And I love this about him. Here are some of my hubby's favorite hobbies (and ones he has stuck with):

Beer Brewing:
This one is quite impressive. He started last winter and was a natural. His first batch, an Oatmeal Stout, was fantastic. He actually brewed all the beer for our wedding. Quite amazing this man. 


Photo be e[a] photography

Coffee:
This man drinks coffee like nobody's business. 


At church, at family gatherings, you won't see him without a mug o' coffee in his hand.


Pipe Smoking:
He started this back in college and I can see him doing this till he's 103. There is something sexy about a man with a pipe ;)






Wood Working:
This is one of his newest hobbies (and maybe my favorite). He has big dreams of the wood furniture and kitchen items he'll be making for our home.


3 of the spoons he has already made. I use them everyday. 



My hubby has lots of hobbies. And honestly I love it. He's taught me to go for it! Try new things. And if you fail who cares; if you don't like it, stop and do something else. He inspires me to do more with my free time and try new things. 

What hobbies do you have? What do you want to try? Go for it!






No comments:

Post a Comment