Saturday, February 9, 2013

Apartment Living: Decorating Small Spaces - Part I

Last week I posted about how my sister decorated her tiny space in Seattle. It hasn't taken us long to decorate our 800 sq. foot apartment. We know what we like and just run with what we have. What has been challenging is melding together my random decorations and Cory's random-mixed-matched furniture. I look forward to renovating and decorating a whole house, but for now, I'm in love with our little space. 

Here's a little peak into our bedroom: 





Our Vows framed w/ a sign from our wedding reception:


I like this quote: 


I like our bedroom. It's cozy and reflects us. 

Head over here to check out some small spaces! Or this site has some good decoration ideas for apartments. 

What do you love about your home?

No comments:

Post a Comment