Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday Memories

Lately I've been remembering my college years. Being in the full swing of working full time I can't help but remember what it was like when I was still in school. I had a pretty busy schedule all throughout, however it was still a great experience. Lived in the dorms, Shipstad Hall, for two years and then commuted from home. I worked hard, but played hard too. Isn't that what college is for?


Lots of dances and fancy nights out with the ladies: 


Tried dance team for a year:


Made some pretty amazing, life-long friends: 


Looking back, I had a great experience. Nothing I would really change. So glad to have those memories. 

Here's a little quote about college that stuck with me. 

“I've learned one thing, and that's to quit worrying about stupid things. You have four years to be irresponsible here, relax. Work is for people with jobs. You'll never remember class time, but you'll remember the time you wasted hanging out with your friends. So stay out late. Go out with your friends on a Tuesday when you have a paper due on Wednesday. Spend money you don't have. Drink 'til sunrise. The work never ends, but college does...” 
― Tom Petty

What did you love about college? Anything you would want to change?

No comments:

Post a Comment