Friday, February 1, 2013

Apartment Living: Seattle style

My sister lives in an apartment close to downtown Seattle. Her home has wood floors that were painted black. Weird. Why would anyone paint wood floors black?! However, it works for this place. Tall ceilings, perfect white walls, black floors, and the way she decorates makes this place just perfect. Let's take a look:

The entryway:


Dining Room:


The Bar Cart:


Living Room:


That's all the pictures I grabbed but the rest of the home had a lot to offer as well. Decorating isn't one of my strongest suits so I love to see how other people create their homes. I think she did a great job for such a small place. It feel like you are staying or visiting a comfy, beautiful hotel. 

Any of you live in an apartment? How'd you decorate the small space? 

No comments:

Post a Comment