Friday, February 1, 2013

My Closet: Layering

Ok, warning, I am not someone who is really into fashion. If something is pleasing to my eyes and its comfortable, I go with it. I'm trying to take a little more pride in what I wear and put a little extra thought into my outfits. I'm thinking I'll start a new series to motivate myself to take a little more risks with my wardrobe. (Hold your breath though! We'll see how this goes.) Here is my first outfit post.

Green sweater layered on top of a printed blouse: 


I love the animal print on the blouse: 


A little accesssory:


I only got the top of my outfit cause the bottom was jeans and some black boots. Like I said, I'm trying! We'll see how this goes :) 

Any tips to fashion would be greatly appreciated! What are some of your favorite styling tips?


No comments:

Post a Comment