Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I got baby fever


I've heard that right after you get married, most woman have a little case of baby fever. We are so madly in love with our husbands, think they are the most cutest-manliest-beings alive, not to mention all the cookie we get (yes I said it), and so baby fever ensues. 

I too have another reason for maybe getting baby fever. As a nurse I work with a lot of woman. And I love it. However, most of my particular bunch of colleagues are also pregnant. Lets say.. 9.. of them are either pregnant or talking about becoming pregnant. What do I hear all day...baby stuff! So when I'm a little bored I wander on to sites like this.

This site has some cute things but are wayyyy overpriced. Good ideas for some DIYs though. 

Like these little bloomers:


Or this Fox blanket (totally could make this yourself if you found the fabric):


Or this onsie (our future baby needs this. Orange juice is a staple around here):



Photos all courtesy of Darling Clementine Shop

Where has your baby obsessed mind wandered to lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment