Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Cheese!





Shirt, Cardigen, Locket: Forever 21  Shoes: A shop off 23rd (they're my sisters & I kinda love them, and want to keep them) 

Happy Mardi Gras Everyone!!! Cory and I didn't celebrate (seeing as we both were at work). I kind of wish I was off though, because I would have endulged in many of unhealthy treats (who doesn't like an excuse to eat a bunch). Anyways, tomorrow is the start of lent. I am not Catholic and I usually don't participate. However, this year I'm deciding to give something up. It isn't something that is terribly bad for me, just something I know my body would appreciate not having. 

Cheese.

Yup, I'm gonna try and give it up for good. I'm lactose intolerant and have given up everything but cheese. I think the time has come. 

In lieu of my cold turkey cessation tomorrow I made Cory and I some home-made Mac n' Cheese as my final good-bye. 

I say it was halfway sinful. So delicious. 


Cory later told me that my sin was not making enough :) I'll share the recipe later. 

Hope you all had a lovely day. Go eat something yummy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment