Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Diamond In The Rough

As I posted earlier, my friend Sierra Wasserman is amazing. When I went out for my hunt for my wedding dress at antique stores I went looking for a diamond in the rough. I was expecting to find something - it may have needed a lot of work or just a little - but I was determined to find my dress. When I did find it (at the first store I looked) I knew Sierra could help me out. 

She was finishing her degree in fashion and I knew she was skilled. So here are the before and after pics of her beautiful creation.



At first glance..hideous..way too much lace..um ya what was I thinking? What I saw it, I was looking at the material and the fact that it could be made into strapless. The lace on the body was simple yet beautiful.
 And she made it into this: 




Ya she is awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment