Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Outfit Post: Thrift Shop Horses

Ok this is a sad excuse for an outfit post, but in my defense I don't want anyone taking pics of me (I still feel a little weird posing just for outfits), can be a little hard to get good shots of myself. But here we go:





Blouse: Thrifted  Necklace: Forever21  Jeans: AA  Shoes: Forever21

I fell in like with this blouse instantly, and for 8$ it was a steal! My sister took me to some thrift stores while I was in Seattle and I found a few items. I love going thrift shopping; it's fun to see what you can find. I don't go very often cause sometimes the trip is a bust but this time was good. 

On the note of thrift shopping, this song comes to mind. It gets me pumped up (and kinda makes me feel cool). WARNING: It does have some cuss words so be forewarned. Not the kind of music I listen to all the time, just when Im in that kind of mood.


*Just get in the mood and enjoy it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment