Monday, January 7, 2013

Comparing is stupid.

Lately I've been comparing myself to others. Not a good thing. When we start comparing we start getting more and more focused on how we "aren't". Aren't as pretty, as smart, as creative, as blah blah blah. Just makes me feel like crap. So I snapped out of it and decided to make a little list of what I like about me. (Not a self-centered look at me list, just a I-need-a-little-pick-me-up list) 

1. My laugh
2. My smile
3. How I decorate
4. My work ethic
5. When I have fun I don't really care if people think I'm weird


6. My ability to let go of things
7. How I can genuinely care for someone I just met


8. I don't drink often
9. I'm sentimental
10. I'm sensitive

What do you like about yourself? Dwell on all those things today.


No comments:

Post a Comment