Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Recipe: Duck Sausage & 4 Dips

Cory got some Duck Sausage this week and asked if I could make it tonight. At first I was intimidated by this. Duck... what do I make with that? And then I realized that it was in a simple sausage form and should keep my dinner plans easy. So I decided I'd make some dips. 


1. Spicy Chili Dip: This is a dip we keep on hand (can't take credit for making it).

2. My variation of Aioli: Ok, I didn't use egg whites, just some mayonnaise (can I still call it Aioli?...).

3. Spicy Mango Soy: I mixed a little spicy mustard, soy sauce, and this mango pepper sauce. 

4. Cheese dip: Can't have sausage without cheese. 

My husband also made it easier for me by requesting some smashed potatoes. With those and the duck sausage, tonights dinner was delicious. 

Any creative suggestions when cooking duck for dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment