Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Lessons in Marriage #3: Get up early to do something special for him


Photo via Tumblr

Sorry for the super long title. Today was a unique day. I have a meeting at work at ten and afterwards I'm leaving for Seattle to visit my sister. (yeee!) So I decided that I'd get up early and have breakfast with my husband. Then I decided I would get up earlier than him to make him breakfast and coffee. 

This morning was so so nice. We had extra time together, he felt like a King, and it was fun to wait on him. I know this won't be happening on every one of my days off, but it is something that I want to do more often. Right now in our marriage, all I have to focus on is him (well pretty much, I just mean no kids). So I should take full advantage of any extra time I can make with him. 

What is something small, but meaningful you have been doing for your spouse lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment