Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Likes & Dislikes

I'm thinking about starting a new series called likes and dislikes. It will be about things that I liked about the day and things I disliked. We'll see how this goes. 

~ Likes ~

*Going out to lunch with my dad today

*Thrifting a Pendleton pillow for just 12$



*Skyping my twin sister who lives in Seattle

*My mom dropping off home-made soup

*Having the day off

*Buying some pretty little flowers


*Watching Cops (its my guilty pleasure)

*Planning a dinner for my hubs and I that includes Duck Sausage 

*Pretty smelling candles that are all over my living room

~ Dislikes ~

*It's raining today

*Having to take a test for work

*Being cold because our heat is less than adequate

*Putting gas in the car


What made you smile and frown today?

No comments:

Post a Comment