Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday Memories


I'm on the right, my twin sister is on the left, and that little blondie in the middle is my brother. One thing that strikes me when looking at this photo are our smiles. Yes, we were probably prompted to say "cheese" however, those smiles really look genuine. And honestly, thinking about my childhood, a smile was always an accessory I had on. 

One huge reason for the smiles on our faces, our mother. My mom is a great mom. Has been and will always be (yup I just know that). She was the Kool-Aid mom, the mom that let us build forts everywhere, the mom that was always there to tuck our gloves in our jackets when we were ready to go play in the little snow we had. 

I hope to one day be the kind of mom to my kids that my mom was to us. 

Here's to you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment