Thursday, January 10, 2013

Too...cute...

Warning: No we are not pregnant. I just am excited for the day we have kids and cannot control myself around certain cute baby items (most cute baby items).

I frequent antique stores and very few times I find adorable antique-like baby items. When I do though, I walk away and if I feel I can't live without it (ok I know I'd be able to live without a lot of the things I find, but you know what I mean) then I come back and purchase it. So far I don't have much stuff for our future kids, just a few (super adorable) items. So here was my 16$ steal! : 


Those brown leather shoes would be perfect for a little boy or a girl. And that sweater...

Now I just have to hide this stuff away for a few years.

Do you have a hard time controlling those baby-craves, or am I the only weirdo?

No comments:

Post a Comment