Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years Resolutions

Yes I'm making a New Years resolution list. Don't worry though, its not super long nor is it really ambitious. Every year I would make these fitness resolutions that I ended up failing on come two weeks into the new year. This year my resolution plans are more attainable and a little more fun. 

1. Take the stairs. 
  I used to take the stairs wherever I went.  Even at work (I used to work on the 9th floor, now the 8th). Lately though I've gotten a bit lazy. I'm going to try to take the stairs at least half-way up to work and whenever I can. 

2. Try more recipes. 
  I can also get lazy with my cooking. I'm going to try to follow actual recipes and get a little more creative. Some good places for my help are here and here

3. Love my husband better. 
  Even though we've been married for only 4 months I don't want to get into a rut. I'm going to do my best to find ways to show him I cherish him as much as I do. 

4. Make more personal time for me and Jesus.
  I've embarrassingly put my alone time with Jesus on the back burner. This needs to stop now. 
What 2013 resolutions have you made?


No comments:

Post a Comment