Friday, January 11, 2013

Recipe: French Toast Poppers

Cory has a sweet tooth, however a very specific one. So when it comes to sweet breakfast foods, I save them for myself. This recipe I stumbled upon and fell in love with immediatetly. At work, my patients get a variety of not-so-appetizing hospital foods for their meals. One day last week though one of my patients got French Toast. And it actually looked and smelt very very good. I've been craving the crunchy/soft, sweetness that it is ever since. 

So once I saw this recipe I knew I had to make it at once. I had already bought a baguette that morning so I whipped up a bunch of these little goodies:


Photo & Recipe via Sugar & Charm

This recipe is fast, easy, and delicious. Using the baguette pieces seem to make the poppers a little crunchier. And crunchier=yummier.

Do you like sweet or salty breakfast foods? What's one of your favorite breakfast recipes?


No comments:

Post a Comment